It was really funny the way this guy compares a stock market investor with a monkey.. it was really interesting way of explaining the whole idea though. Instead of thinking how much would I get in a investment.. I should think in the loses I could get involved just in case of a bad decission
Yes, I agree with this idea. But I will add that if you want to have success in your business you have to focus on bright ideas and how developt them, and try to avoid thinking how much money you will earn.
That´s a different point of view for me, and its interesting because everybody made me think in the money that I invest, but he give me the point of risk when you lose money, the most important is how much you lose no how much you earn.
It was really funny the way this guy compares a stock market investor with a monkey.. it was really interesting way of explaining the whole idea though. Instead of thinking how much would I get in a investment.. I should think in the loses I could get involved just in case of a bad decission
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree with this idea. But I will add that if you want to have success in your business you have to focus on bright ideas and how developt them, and try to avoid thinking how much money you will earn.
ReplyDeleteEnrique
That´s a different point of view for me, and its interesting because everybody made me think in the money that I invest, but he give me the point of risk when you lose money, the most important is how much you lose no how much you earn.
ReplyDelete