Do you know Michael Dell, founder and chairman of Dell Computer Corp., or William Watkins, current CEO of Seagate Technology, or even Bill Gates example? What do you thing is the key of these successful business careers?
Consider the possibility that you could have all the money in the world or the money weren´t an important thing. Would you do a complete career change? There is something that makes you feel more passionate than your current career to give a twist to your life?
If someone asks for your advice, what do you think are the most important thing to consider when you are going to change your career?
I dont think money is the biggest goal of our careers, we have to be happy in what we do and try to make things the best you can. So if you have all money in the world, you would not be sure that you will be happy for the rest of your life.
ReplyDeleteEnrique!! I forgot to tag me..
ReplyDeleteVery good questions!!! I agree with Enrique because I think that when it comes to your career (something you will be doing for many many years) it is better to choose what makes you happy. Everybody knows that money is important and necessary but I just don´t think it´s worth it!!!
ReplyDeleteI think that to change your career you have to think about what you like but also what you are good at. I would love to be a ballet dancer but I just can´t!!!
Finally, about question number 2, I love what I study but if I had a lot of money I would probably finish my degree here and go study abroad.
In number 1 I think that the key is effort and persistence because if you really want to do something and if you enjoy doing that you will obtain good results
ReplyDeleteIn number 2 I agree with Enrique, but what I wanted to say was that everybody knows that you have to work if you want to eat, but if you have a lot of money and don´t have to work for eat, if this hypothetical situation were real, would you change your career?? There is something you would like to do more than your current career?
ReplyDeleteI would save turtles in many of the beaches of Costa Rica jajaja
ReplyDeletejejejejeje Judith we know you love the turtles!!!! jajaja
ReplyDeleteSo In my opinion I prefer to make a balance in the life, something you love and give you money also. The hapiness and money are needed