It is an example of how the way to do business around the world has been radically changed, as we can see women have greater participation today which is good for the economies in each country, the services sector has had a great impact, hence the importance to develop human capital in every culture.
I agree with you...I have to said that I didn´t understand all of this people said, but with this video I can look that sometimes is difficult for us, students of the UCR, imagine how are business around the world if we don´t have the experience to share with people from another country, I think it is really usefull to open our mind and to be available to negotiate with different countries in the future.
Yes, to complete that Judith said, I should say that the first step to change the organizations is to teach in the universities around the world to their students how to reach goals and challenges everyday and how to manage different points of view, conflicts and finally how to negociate all of these things to get a good result. Because all these things are globalization, you can´t change the world if you don´t change the company where you work, and you don´t change your company if you don´t change your mind first of all (In the university and en each person how to do the job).
Im agree with all of you! It is a really interesting video, because it shows how other people see business around world, and how it is working right now. As Judit said, if we want to have success in our careers we have to open our minds for new knowledge and cultures. But we have to make a great effort to reach it. And I think thats the reason why we are studying what we are studying! ENRIQUE
It is an example of how the way to do business around the world has been radically changed, as we can see women have greater participation today which is good for the economies in each country, the services sector has had a great impact, hence the importance to develop human capital in every culture.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you...I have to said that I didn´t understand all of this people said, but with this video I can look that sometimes is difficult for us, students of the UCR, imagine how are business around the world if we don´t have the experience to share with people from another country, I think it is really usefull to open our mind and to be available to negotiate with different countries in the future.
ReplyDeleteYes, to complete that Judith said, I should say that the first step to change the organizations is to teach in the universities around the world to their students how to reach goals and challenges everyday and how to manage different points of view, conflicts and finally how to negociate all of these things to get a good result.
ReplyDeleteBecause all these things are globalization, you can´t change the world if you don´t change the company where you work, and you don´t change your company if you don´t change your mind first of all (In the university and en each person how to do the job).
Im agree with all of you! It is a really interesting video, because it shows how other people see business around world, and how it is working right now. As Judit said, if we want to have success in our careers we have to open our minds for new knowledge and cultures. But we have to make a great effort to reach it. And I think thats the reason why we are studying what we are studying! ENRIQUE
ReplyDelete