Once I heard someone saying that there are only three things that are certain in life -death, taxes and CHANGE!! We are living now in a everyday changing world, how can we deal with that??? what is the most important step to follow if we want to have success in our businesses???
in my opinion the key is in keeping updated ourselves respect on the national and global events and their relationship with the specialty area of each one, taking into account that change is a fact nowadays, also we must consider that the knowlegde is always in constant evolution, for this reason study is not an option these days, it is necessary if we want to reach our personal and professional goals.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think similar than Maria Fernanda, we need to study, but also in any carrer we are going to have a lot of competition, so I think that we need to have a personal criterion; defend it and follow it , it's the only way to be successfull across the time.
ReplyDeleteBy: Viviana Acosta
I also agree with María Fernanda. In business you have to stay on top of all new advances to succeed. I think that change keeps things interesting. I liked the quotation Enrique, its true...
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, I think that everybody changes when the situation depends on that, I mean if I work for an international company, I need to be on top because the compete needs people everytime better, BUT if I work for a company or organization where doesn´t allow you grow, you can change but everything will be useless.
ReplyDeleteRecap: You change with the organization, you need to make the difference inside that and finally if you want to succeed, create the environment or work for a company which ask for you only the better.!!!!!
Excellent question...I think that we have to learn to enjoy changes, sometimes we don´t want some change but if it happens is because it is necesary. If we know that make changes could improve some things, we will be able to accept this change and to move acording to the requirement. Also is easier if we see the change like a good thing, we can be more happier if we do that.
ReplyDelete