It's well known that China is becoming in a really powerful economy, part of this success it's because they're really cautious and take really serious they're actions.. Here's a video where you can check some tips for doing business with them! Enjoy it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3743zVOjkME
By the way, I'm manfred!
Well, every I heard in this video was interesting for me because how Manfred said, this is a powerful economy, and we need to learn how to develop a good negociation with chinese people!
ReplyDeleteFor me, its difficult some points, one of them is " don^t force a negociation, take your time to know each other", I always want to do everything right now, I need to learn HOW TO BE PATIENCE!
Yes, this is a good example of how difficult it can actually be to deal with people from different cultures, and, at the same time, a good example of why it's important to do it...
ReplyDelete