"Teamwork is a joint colaboration of a group of people in order to achieve one common objective"
It sounds easy to perfom, but we all know that sometimes is very hard put it in practice, mainly when we work with problematic people. What have been some of your experiences about it and how have you resolved that? for example, last year I had to deal with a classmate who accused me for being "too responsible" just because I wanted deliver good jobs on time. I firstly talked with him but the situation didn`t changed, so I talked with the professor, he understood me and he moved me to another teamwork, it was a positive change because at the end of the course we were the best group of the classroom due to the final job was effectively done as a team.
Yes I know what do you mean.. it had happened to me too.. in our major it's very common, because we should make a lot of teamwork. Once we had a classmate who didn't go regularly to class.. at the end of the semester we had to speak with the teacher.. and.. he didn't get the points for the job. I felt really bad.. but at the same time I know it was the right thing.. It wasn't fair!
ReplyDeleteWell I think it´s a really interesting question. I´m sure that the most difficult thing is to deal with people, it´s incredibly difficult to accept some attitudes that go against their own. The most problematic experience I had, was when a colleague had never made his work -or made a terrible one- and when we had meetings, he always called me with ridiculous excuses (for example once he called me and put his little daugther on the phone -to soften my heart or something-, she said that it was imposible to her dad arrive to the meeting), he came to 3 meetings of around 15.
ReplyDeleteI know sometimes people have problems, actually all people have problems, but you always have to be responsible for your actions and if you have work or projects to do you HAVE to do that, without any excuse. I could continue saying facts that happened in those long 4 months, but to make short the story, at the end he didn´t arrive when we had the final presentation of the project and of course he lost the course and the respect of the rest of the team, nobody will want to work with him never again.
During the time we worked together, we talk many times with him, trying to coordinate the work and arrange the schedule, but it was impossible. He had to leave the team because it affected the work of all and his performance wasn´t satisfactory.
Yes that is a good description but sometimes or the company or people are not able to put in practice, in that moment, the change is needed!.
ReplyDeleteKnow which are the latest, trending, viral, top news going viral in India in hindi.Know which are the most trending news, viral news, funny memes, and all other best news and trending topics in India in hindi. trending web series
ReplyDelete